Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT)
In January 2010, WSDOT selected ETC to provide the systems and operations to support its new Statewide CSC. A primary goal of WSDOT is to enable drivers to use their Good To Go! accounts at any tolling facility in the state with one account, one transponder, and one customer service center contact. In February 2011, ETC assumed operations of customer service activities for the Tacoma Narrows Bridge and SR 167 HOT lanes, and initiated customer service activities for the SR 520 bridge.
WSDOT’s program highlights include the following:
- Provide the systems and operations to support WSDOT’s Statewide Customer Service Center
- Integrated customer self-service
- Integration with multiple roadside systems
- SR167 HOT Lanes pilot project
- Dynamic pricing based on Level-of-Service incorporating adjacent general purpose lanes