Lane Controller & Redundant Lane Controller
The RITE® Lane Controller is a full-featured solution that manages and automates the real-time control of lane equipment and forms secure revenue toll payment transactions. This integrated, interoperable lane controller meets the demand of high-speed, high-volume open road electronic tolling as well as traditional toll lane designs.
The lane controller provides extensive support for adjacent express AVI lanes, all payment modes (electronic, cash, manual/attended), and equipment combinations. Reliability and maintainability are demonstrated by its extensive set of diagnostic messages and maintenance utilities and by redundant configurations.
Lane Controller features include:
- High-volume lane redundancy — provides redundant support for single lanes, across multiple lanes, or adjacent open road lanes
- Diagnostic menu — monitors and troubleshoots live lanes without performance degradation
- Remote monitoring — supports remote network login to view real-time operations, measures queues and equipment status, and monitors other important lane data
- Flexible configuration — supports both centrally mastered or locally edited lane configuration files
- Toll equipment — integrated support for AVI, ACM, AVC, VES, traffic sensors, signals, gates, and other lane equipment
Redundant Lane Controller
The RITE® Redundant Lane Controller is the industry’s only truly redundant lane controller. Incorporating the powerful features of the Lane Controller, the redundant configuration provides critical fail-over assurance required in today’s complex toll environments, including open road tolling. In fact, the RITE® Redundant Lane Controller was an essential component of the design for the Westpark Tollway, the nation’s first all-electronic toll road.