Customer Service Center
The RITE® Solution Customer Service Center (CSC) module is a customer-centric, browser-based solution designed to provide high-quality customer care, powerful features, and ease of use. This CSC module provides immediate access to account and transaction information via a user-friendly and intuitive interface for both internal customer service staff and the customer via the Web. This feature-rich solution allows the toll customer to initiate and self-maintain most account support requirements while providing the authority a balance of offering high-quality customer service and managing operational costs. The CSC module supports both individual as well as commercial accounts. It can additionally be configured with default or custom interfaces for secure credit card processing for rebill and Internet point-of-sale transactions.
ETC Corporation was a pioneer in the development of the first Web-based application for use by patrons to access and update their account information online. The online virtual tag store allows patrons to:
- create an account
- update account and vehicle information
- make credit card and EFT payments
- update credit card information
- view transaction histories
- print online statements and receipts
ETC Corporation also provides an integrated violation processing system that allows patrons to pay their violation invoices with a credit card online.
In addition to providing online access for patrons, the CSC module functions can be integrated with sophisticated telephony solutions to provide account information and functions through interactive voice response systems.
Customer Service Center features include:
- Transponder distribution program — provides point of sale, secure online access, and direct support for opening and managing customer accounts
- Account management — full customer services including commercial and individual accounts, transaction posting, credit card rebills, invoice statement generation, and accounts receivable
- Retailer distribution — authorized retailers open new accounts, issue transponders, and extend customer services
- Transaction reconciliation — individual transaction-level reconciliation with the Host
- Inventory management — supports internal and external distribution of transponders by distributor, location, and clerk, and supports transponder recall and refurbishment
- Interoperability — peer-to-peer interoperation between toll or other revenue collecting authorities such as airports or parking operations
- Default and custom banking interfaces — for integrated credit card point of sale, account rebills, and secure Internet credit card processing